PDA

View Full Version : again very sick

alba
11-09-09, 02:58
i dont' know why if this is a pattern, i hv been feeling fine good few wks ago, suddenly last 3 days, i feel so sick, very sleepy, tired and headace, don't know what trigger it.don't know is it becos the= day before, i am queeing for food, suddnely i saw this 2 man arguing fightng over service, i get angry with 1 of the man, and i feel so distress tosee ppl fighting over small matter, then i went home feeling upset.at home i too busy, and rushing, then the moment i wakeup next morning, i feel so so sleepy even i got enough sleep but still feel so sleepy cant wake up frm my bed.even though i sleep all day i still
feel very very tired and sleepy. why?
now i am feeling:very tired, sleepy all day
each time when i eat my food, i feel so full and out of breathe, can't breathe
so i can't add more food in.cannot breathe properly
headache, nausea
constipation.
feeling of depression. PLS HELP. THKS.

alba
11-09-09, 07:09
dont know suddenly feel so so sleepy, giddy again, then felt leg weak
not steady again, leg weak, felt so scary, scared suddenly
it's been a while i felt ok good, again this happen now.
i felt can't foucs, giddy, dizzy, so i straight run home
the moment i lie on bed i am asleep, abt 20mins,
now i am back in office, still felt dizzy a bit. and slepey.after i
wake up i felt ok now giddy again. don't know why. sleepy
and my neck below pain a bit.

suzy-sue
11-09-09, 12:43
You are stressed and it causes anxiety ,anxiety makes you tired .The pain in your neck is probably caused by tension .Its very common .You cant breathe because you are not relaxed and are anxious .If you do not eat enough fruit ,veg and drink enough water and juice you will be constipated ,its the anxiety as well as it causes IBS .I dont think anyone can tell you anything you havnt been told before .You need to learn some relaxation techniques and coping stategys .Perhaps reading through your posts again will be of some additional help . Sue x

alba
11-09-09, 16:38
i dont know why, i am not feeling good even last wek i felt great , suddenly last 2 days i am down again, 1stly it happened, when i wake up in the mroning i felt so so groggy, sleepy, tired and can't get out of my bed till noon, when i wake up i feel so depressed, sad, bored giddy , dizzy, and lousy, that is suppose to be happy day cos i am off from work, but it is bad day, whole day ijust lie in bed, no energy to eat or drink, till night and till tdy. today starting bad day when alot of ppl come crowding in front of me, suddenly i felt so so sleepy, my head wanting to burst, and i felt i lost balance, unsteady and i must run , get out of there, and take cover, just to be alone, i hate this feeling, ppl thought i am mad or crazy, ijust feel so insecure. i ran back home and rest and the moment i lie in bed i fall asleep, is there connection between being sleepy with what i am feeling just now, like the bursting of head, lost balance, to run fast. before that yeah i feel so sleepy the whole day. after that till tdy tonight i am not steady, head like stiff, exploding feeling.

then my dad got angry with me, it is so bad, it worries me so much that i can't sleep, i keep thinking guilt and sorry that i did that to my dad, but i never mean it. i am just too too tired, and sick. my dad called me on the phone as my phone is far from me, i lazy to walk and carry the phone, so i left it ringing, i knew it's my dad, but i am too too tired to walk, i felt so unsteady, tired sleepy, i nearly fal asleep whe phone rang so i lazy to pick up, and he kept on calling abt 3 times, so i wlak up and cary and my tone is not hapy he sense that, and i said what is it so important that u kept calling and i was asleep, he got angry and bang the phone and i can't contact him anymore, i feel so guilty, i never mean to hurt him, just that i am so worry preoccupied with my sickness, this giddy headache, head bursting, my high cholesterol my hEALTH I AM TOO WORIED, UNTIL I AM so afraid to walk and cary th ephone i just lie down and never move my body, so i get irriated whe the phone rang, and now my dad is angry wwith me, untl i can't sleep tonight, he is making me so so nervous, my heart beat so so fast and i get so angry fast stress becos he is not answering my call and when my kid talk to me, i get angry becos i felt so guilty. my dad ismaking me so restless, scared, nervous, and anxious. my dad is always like this, he is confusing me. i feel all this external factors contributed to my anxiety do u think so?i AM SO SCARED ALL THE TIME OF HURTING PPL.

alba
11-09-09, 16:40
Thanks Sue I Am Learning Badly I Thought I Won When Last Week I Hv No Attack, I Felt So Relax Calm And Happy Suddenly Tdy It Happen Again, It Is Scaring Me So Badly, I Guress It All Started When I Saw Ppl Fighting In Front Of Me, It Affect My Emotions Badly, Then I Am Scared When Someone Scolded My Hubby, And Then My Hubby Keep On Rushing Me Things, So I Guess All This Contributed, Does That Mean We Cannot Be Stress?

suzy-sue
11-09-09, 17:48
Unfortunately Alba there is no such thing as a stress free life ,,The trouble is it affects us badly ,so the only way is to avoid it as much as possible ..Its a pity on top of every thing else you have had to deal with that you have upset your dad .Try to put it out of your mind until tommorow ,and then try to ring him and explain why you behaved like that .Its hard for people to understand if they have never felt like it ,but its not your fault . People getting into arguements in shops is never nice ,it will trigger the anxiety ,if it ever happens again ,get away from the situation as quick as possible . Try breathing deeply through your nose with your mouth closed for a count of seven ,then release slowly the breath through your mouth for a count of 11 .Do this until you feel you have calmed down .The counting will take your mind off what is going on around you .Dont let other people bother you so much .you must look after yourself and your own well being .Get plenty of rest over the w/e and try to practice the breathing ,it really does work .but you will need to keep doing it .Hope you have a better w/ e . I hope your dad understands about today ,but if he doesnt ,its his problem ,your family need to give you more support .Its not your fault you feel like this ..Take care Sue x

alba
14-09-09, 05:13
started having my headache, very tense head feeling since Thursday, i felt so dizzy, giddy, with that headache, it feel so tense when i am in office that i must run off to somewhere , then my heart beat so fast.

last weekends ok i m at home, a bit headache, here and there but not as bad as now @office. i am also very very sleepy. drowsy, i drag myself hwen i walk, i can't think properly, my brain is so haywire now. i am so terribly sleepy, no mood and my head felt so tense and cramp, eyes twitching, tummy gassy and i burp out water sour liquid from my mouth.. i feel sick.

Thumbelina
14-09-09, 07:44
dont worry alba
it is just a phase. it can feel eturnity - but it will go away, very soon.

Just be patient and dlet it run through...