PDA

View Full Version : mirtazapine last night

lonely
11-09-09, 14:39
last night i had all these thoughts going through my head of what happened during the day got really really upset sat in bed in tears just wanted to fall asleep, i am on 15mg but last night took an extra one soo had 30mg even though im not meant to, should i let my cpn know what i did and how i was feeling which prompted me to do this?

KK77
12-09-09, 21:22
Aren't the tablets helping you? Higher doses (up to 45mg) are better for depression. Depends what you're taking them for - but never good to take extra - you should have a chat with your GP or CPN.

lonely
13-09-09, 16:19
i cant tell gp they'd probrbaly take them off me, and i really need them :weep: and now current cpn has gone and left me, to cope with this new guy who im petrified to see and don't want to talk too, gp wasn't much help whenever i try and explain i know it wont work with a guy, but they just get annoyed and say well if you dont want any help
soo i feel more anxious and stressed through all the pressure

KK77
13-09-09, 18:03
Don't take their attitude too personally - l've had it too - they sometimes get frustrated because they don't think anything is working to help you... So sometimes you just have to take a step back. No one will take your medication off you if it's helping - don't worry about that. Why are you petrified of the new guy? ... I'm sure he won't hurt you! But l understand what you're saying about the male thing ... if you feel uncomfortable ask for a female - it's your right to do so and perfectly acceptable...
Don't forget that these people are there to help you, not make things worse! Mirtazapine really helped me but l couldn't go on coz of the weight gain...

hamish
21-10-09, 20:04
hi youl find that the higher dosage wont do you any harm that once but the high dosage has less seddative effects
i had to come of it due to bad reaction on 45 mg felt like i had became numb from head to toe and inside my mouth