PDA

View Full Version : I need help

DreamBoy
11-09-09, 21:12
Hi,

Well this is my first posting on here. Ive always suffered with anxiety, especially relating to my health. Recently however I have started to worry more about other things that I dont really need to be worrying about. I can never feel when Im going to get panicky. Theres no real build up to it. All of a sudden I am just aware that something isnt right.

Another thing Ive started to experience is a feeling of not really being 'real' and a bit like everything is a dream. As you can probably imagine this in turn causes me to become panicky. This 'Dream' feeling is really confusing and i was wondering if anyone else experiences it and can explain to me what it is, because its starting to make me think its something really sinister. Ive also noticed a lack of concentration and fatigue.

I have been to my Dr who has refered me to a counsellor. I just wanted to know what other peoples opinion was.

Thank you :blush:

suzy-sue
11-09-09, 22:58
Hi Dreamboy and:welcome: TO NMP. You sound like you may have derealization ,if you go to the Problems /issues section and go to symptoms on the left of this page ,you will be able to read some excellent info on it .You will find lots of help and support here .Glad youve joined .Luv Sue x

FroggyPrince
13-09-09, 09:47
:welcome: to the group Dreamboy :D

Paul (Froggy)