PDA

View Full Version : Oh no!

Shem
22-10-05, 10:20
Sorry my first post on here has to be done whilst in the throes of a major panic attack, but I thought by typing about it as it was happening it might help.

I came online to read up on panic attacks just to assure me that I'm not going to have a fit, swallow my tongue, or die.

I hate feeling like this.

Anyway, I hope to maybe get familiar with some of you, and if possible offer some advice/help when I'm in a better state.

Thank you for reading this x

Meg
22-10-05, 10:25
Hello Shem

Hope you're feeling a bit better now...

There is lots of information on the site , have a good read up.

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Catch you later

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Shem
22-10-05, 10:31
Thanks Meg. I cam across this site whilst doing a google search on panic attacks.

This site is really informative and helpful

Karen
22-10-05, 10:40
Hi Shem

Welcome to the forum. Glad you are finding it helpful being here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
22-10-05, 11:14
Welcome aboard Shem!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

jill
22-10-05, 11:35
Hi Shem

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

"Changing your negative beliefs is the first step in the
transformation process that will really make a difference in your life"

trac67
22-10-05, 12:50
Hi Shem,
Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some great friends. Stay focused and positive, it really does help.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

vernon
22-10-05, 13:50
Hi Nic and welcome to the site , hope you feel better soon. Vernon

alexis
22-10-05, 14:27
Hi Shem welcome, you will get lots of help here, there is also a chat room as well if you fancy comapny usually gets busy after 7.30pm, love Alexis,xxx

Alexis

Barb
22-10-05, 14:41
Hi Shem

A big warm welcome to the site, you wiil find lots of help here.

Barb xxx