PDA

View Full Version : Feel like i'm going to explode

andrewjdavid2005
22-10-05, 10:59
Last night and this morning, my face, chest and legs feel like they are going to explode, it's a weird feeling but it feels like they are about to burst, has anyone else had symptoms like this before?

I don't know if this is because in the last 3 weeks or so my dose of cipralex has gone from 10mg to 5mg to 0mg back to 5mg then back to 10mg, then onto different pills (citalopram 20mg for 6 days) then back onto 10mg cipralex yesterday.

mjh74
22-10-05, 13:43
Jeeez I'm hardly suprised you feel that way!

I was slung around various different doses of Citalopram ranging from 5 to 40mg and back to 10 again over 2 months. My head was all over the place and it caused me the most horrible depression, anxiety and feeling of not being here. I'm now on Cipralex and have gradually moved from 5mg up to 20mg and am sitting quite nicely at that. Hang in there with the Cipralex, it does work and it seems to gradually get better over 3 or 4 months I found!

Mark

andrewjdavid2005
22-10-05, 14:44
The thing is i was on 10mg cipralex for 14 months or so and found it fine but the doctor decided to up it to 20mg but without telling me she put me on 20mg citalopram and i demanded to get put back on cipralex which i am now back on from yesterday, it's probably going to take quite awhile for my body to adjust again hopefully not too long.