PDA

View Full Version : Still lost... Not sure what to do...

ashlynyoyohelp
12-09-09, 02:11
please, now i am almost sure that i have anxiety and depression, what do i do about it?? i looked at some help pages at NMP but i wanted to know from real people who expierince this, what do you do to make yourselves feel better?

By the By, I have been having a strange state in which i have no sense of time. I cannot have that general sense of "gee that took long!" or "wow that was quick" You have to expierience it first hand to really understand. I could stare at something for hours and it would feel like seconds. This is depressing me, but i dont know what to do about this, and what is it called anyways??

My life feels empty without my sense of time... you may not understand it but it makes everything seem immediate and.. wel... too much in the present moment... if that makes sense.:weep: please help me.

Wee-Mee
12-09-09, 03:03
To begin with,you really need to speak to your doctor who will undoubtedly refer you to a pshychologist to speak about your problems. Depending on your age they may give you meds to take to help improve your moods etc.

But in your own time,you need to try do things that make you happy,read,draw,music,dance..dance is fave of mine believe it or not..And it's exercise and they say exercise can imrpvoed your moods too..My next stop will be the gym once I get my gym fear under control heh x