PDA

View Full Version : help!

desperate
22-10-05, 17:21
Bit of everything here so apologies!

First I have been taking SJW for nearly a month now with no problems...but recently I've been getting really windy, and I mean both ends and also an upset tummy sometimes too[:I] Could it have anything to do with this or is it just one of those things.

Secondly I switched from a vitamen b complex to just a high dose of B6 recently for depression. But i think i have noticed my energy slumping of late. Is it advisable to alternate each day between the two? As in monday i have the b6 one and then tuesday the compplex, wed B6 etc....

Thirdly! Don't know if anyone else has heard but at the end of this month all natural health products have to go through a bit of a shake up in the fact that they will need a license and things i think...no scientific tests as such though. So prices may go up a bit to compensate for the spending companies have to do.

Thanks!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

alexis
22-10-05, 20:01
Hi Desperate, I cannot help you Im afraid but I was interested in reading your post and about the vits going up.I am in the process of considering a Vit B sub especially as the dark days are here and things get worse in winter, hoping you get lots of good replies, take care,

love from Alexisxxxx

desperate
24-10-05, 10:18
Thanks alexis,

Can anyone else help?

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

trevor
24-10-05, 21:09
hi Desperate,

i took st, johns wort around 2 years ago to hhelp me with the dark nighs and anxiety/deppession,,,worked wonders for me really did i think the only side affects i got were stuttering and slight aggression with my friends,,

hope it works for you,,

trevor:D

desperate
25-10-05, 19:12
Hi Trevor,

I've been on it nearly a month and no really problems...mayve a bit more windy but thats about it!

d70f6v
10-01-06, 18:59
HI there, yes I've found I've had problems after 3 months of being on 900mg a day. Put it down to my other gastro probs but maybe it is the SJW. Coming down to 600mg/day to see if that helps....