PDA

View Full Version : always getting colds and stomach bugs

den68
12-09-09, 09:50
has anyone found that they are always catching something at least once a month, last month it was swine flu, now iv got cold and stomach bug thing. Does anyone else find they cach something every month and what have you done to boost your immunity
thanks in advance
denise

Gazman
12-09-09, 22:55
hi denise, i'm the same at the moment, since my first panic attack 3 months ago and then developing health anxiety i have had a virus, tonsulitus, now possible trapped nerve on the left side of my head lol!

It seems to be one thing after another after another, i've also got pain in my groin and under my left rib!

~ Gaz

Stressed32
13-09-09, 00:53
Yes, it is because stress weakens your immune system making leaving you wide open for those little infections that you would normally fight off and be none the wiser to. Try taking some good vitamins to boost your immune system and relax a little.

suzy-sue
13-09-09, 13:06
Iused to be like this ,stress and anxiety affects your immune system badly .I take vitamin C and a Echinacea from Holland and Barret .Take for 8 weeks and have a two week break then start again .It really helps and if you do get a cold it doesnt last as long either . Sue x