PDA

View Full Version : The erg to scratch is back a little.

mum2four
22-10-05, 21:19
the last 3 nigth i been getting the ergt o scratch again it's getting worse in intencity. This moring was harder to stop that yesterday what if gets worse. I dont want it back I just want feel good about my skin i want to live in harmoy with it i dont want to feel like it hot and itchy and tickly ect and sure dont want to feel like I HAVE to scratch it when i know it not a big deal if I leave it alone the feeling will fade but if i scratch It continue's.

I breath and clear my head and that help me feel better and singing to music help keep my head clear. I just have to try harder to push the erg away when it strike. Maybe I got to comfortable with the ideas that it was gone due to the med's and there fore did somthing to set it off. Or it could be that i have been sorting threw a fue issues in the last fue's day that i never been able to fouce on because the anxiety would get to bad. I can push threw this I have to I cant make it come back.

it seem to be a morning issues at the moment so something about my morning my be bugging me. I dont want to not deal with anxiety producing topic's but I dont want the erg to scratch get worse either. How do I find that balence or am going to need to get stronger med's i dont want to get stronger med'd i want to do this my self with the strength I'm on already. My dr said if i feel like I'm coming "unglued again" his words that i should come and talk about the strength of the med's.

I know no one hear seem's to have the same habbit to scratch but i know it's a anxiety thing and any tip would be greatfull. Just relaxion tip would proberly help. The scratching is proberly also a stress thing. Thank's