PDA

View Full Version : Moth's I hate them i freak out big time

mum2four
22-10-05, 23:43
I just had a moth in the my sink with my dishes and i felt like my heart jumped out on me and like I just had to run and duck and get away from it' it's dead but i'm still scared of it. Moth are one funny but still scarey thing I hate them that freack me out to point of no control i would run it to wall in an atempt to get away cause I'm trying make sure the moth dons't come near me and trying not to look at the same time.

I hate the way moth's make me feel i feel silly that i sitting here wonder how to get a dead moth out of my sink. Even thoe it's dead I so scared that it will some how fly up and in to my clothes ot worse my mouth when i scream or my ear. I get that whole creapy crawling feeling all over very intences it make me wave my arm's and hit my self not hard just in atempt to get rid od the moth that i fear is on me. It's only a mild phodia in that I goes away fully when the moth is safly no where near me or i'm convince it cant touch me or interfear with what eva I want to do. That can take different time frame's depending on what happen. I worried that if i walk back in to the kitchen and get rid of the moth I will trip or something and it will touch my skin and then that feeling come back and I get so nutty lol.

My kids are just as scared of thing as me but i will make them get rid of bug that freak me out or i make my partner do it and he hate it when i make him get the bug away form me But moths are worse some how. I just got an image of the moth and my heart just sank again I want it gone out my sink NOW. It's funny and not funny at the same time I hate that.

I thought i just write this. I'm gona go and try to get in the feeling's to go away I'm scared to go thoe going mean's I have to face the moth. How can a moth hold so much fear over me. My kids just tryed to get me to help them up in the other room near the moth and i just freak out telling them go and do it them self and if thay cant to wait till i can go up there.

Moth's i hate them I hate them i do I do i do i feel like i need to brush my self all over just saying the word moth.

I have to go I have to calm down i do i think i'l jump in bed and wake my partner up with a kiss then ask him ever so sweetly to get rid of the moth. that should be fun. lol