PDA

View Full Version : Worried Again!!!

Qix
13-09-09, 12:46
Hey all i have spent the past two days in bed! I feel completely drained of energy i have head pressure and a heavy head feeling. I also hear and feel my pulse everywhere! fingers, skull , feet, legs, body! My blankets even move the pulsing is that strong!!

Im freaking out. I think there is something in my head and it is scarring me sensless! I really feel like going to a&e for a scan or something!

I have been walking around in a daze the past two days! And the fact a feel a bump on the back of my head is freaking me out! the doctor said it was just my skull but i am not so sure on that!

Guys im freaking out! i have to go see my gp on wed for bloodtest results of the thyroid! but im so worried it feels like a i cant wait!

I am slo getting this twitch or spasam above my left eye! like the musclese are twitching or something!

Help guys im freaking out!

june
13-09-09, 14:51
:hugs: I am sorry if this is not the answer you want - BUT it all sounds like anxiety - you are ""freaking yourself out"".
Staying in bed is the worst thing to do - get up and move around - just be sensible - make a cup of tea- watch a film etc
It will all help to calm you .
best wishes
june

Qix
13-09-09, 15:09
Thanks june!:hugs:

I have tried everything! I have been walking around like a zombie for 2 days now my head is in the clouds!

As i said to my doc! Its not worry causing the pains it the pains causing the worry!

Why am i even getting pains in the first place! GRRR

Stupid anxiety!! Go away !

Wee-Mee
14-09-09, 00:17
: O I feel like I gots a bump at the back of my head too!Like on the right hand side near the top but I wont go to doc about it,I'm terrified it's a tumour or something But I have bumps all over my head lol.. Our heads are kinda strange bumpy looking things hehe. Believe me,I look at my dads all the time to compare as he is bald!

It sounds like the doc is chwecking you out but I think your anxiety is probably making you alot lot worse. I am the pot calling the kettle black though,I would be freaking too,I am so bad :(

I am sure you are all right though lovey xxx

ashlynyoyohelp
14-09-09, 00:19
chill dude, you are finwe

janni
14-09-09, 00:49
Like June said you are freakin yourself out and anxiety has taken hold, last week was my worst week ever and I had things happen similar to what you are describing. I had been googling and because of changes due to inactivity I created worst case scenario and one night I suffered terrible chest pains and I know I was creating them. Ended up with an ECG, everything fine, doc said anxiety and depression. Do ask for help for the anxiety though, take care

june
14-09-09, 13:31
THIS sounds dreadful:ohmy: :ohmy: But it is just because a person breathes too fast (hyperventilation) due to panic......:blush:
As the condition worsens, the brain gets more confused and sends the wrong messages. One wrong message sent is the need to breathe even more deeply, which worsens the problem.

The heart is pounding by now, increasing (or lowering) blood pressure. Pupils dilate, parts of the face, hands, and feet become cold or numb, the hands tremble, and the sufferer sweats. Chest pain may be present. This is usually related to chest breathing and muscle spasms in the chest wall, but in some cases may be actual heart pain.
This quote is from ""symptoms"" in main menu. - you will also find your aches and pains in that section (you have to scroll thro) all these symptoms are due to anxiety. Very hard to believe - I know.
Best wishes
June
:hugs: