PDA

View Full Version : Eye and head symptom??

Jimbo1189
13-09-09, 18:17
The other day i had an intense headache after being on my computer for a long period of time in a dark room. The following day when i bent down i got a intense throbbing pain in my forehead on one side. This has gone but now i am left with pain when i move my eyes to their extremes like looking right up in the air on moving them all the way to the left or the right. The pain feels like it hurts the back of my eyeballs and also the area around my eyesocket and forehead and also in the bridge of my nose sometimes. Also i notice if ive had my head in a certain position for a while i can get a headache on top of my head and by my ears. Just to say that a week ago i had a viral infection but that has since gone but i do occasionally still get strange headaches that are usually on and off and short lived. Im trying my best to remain calm and trying to beat the anxiety but its starting to get the better of me. Replies of anyone who have had these symptoms of headache or have any idea what could be causing this and have any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

sarah jayne
13-09-09, 18:42
Hi, it sounds like sinusitis. I had it last month and it was awful. Ive still got a headache but the doc reckons its a tension headache, ive had it every day for over a month now. Try putting some olbas oil in a bowl of boiling water and breath over it for a few minutes. It normally clears itself but some people need antibiotics, i did. My eyes really hurt when i had it, it felt like there was pressure behind them and they were going to pop out and when i closed them they really hurt, they felt bruised. Im sure its nothing to worry about...x:)