PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

dominique Laura
13-09-09, 18:18
Hello Everyone. I am 35 year old single mum of a nine year old boy. Have suffered from panic attacks since I was 12 years old. I can go for long periods without one and then they come back in waves have been feeling low for a few weeks and have had one nearly everday. I had a bad one that kept we awake for 64 hours solid i was so tense that my jaw was clamped shut it was horrible! I try and keep it away form my son so i think it builds up and then at night when he is asleep it takes control. I feel really crap today and cant seem to shake it have no family or friends close by that I can get to pop round or go and see and I think that makes things worse cause it is just me and my boy. Have made loads of phone calls to friends but I have to let them go at some point and my phonebill will be mega! I just wanna cry but i cant in front of my son!!So tired of it all!! I hope I can chat to people who know how I feel and without feeling like im a burden!!:weep:

Thorny
14-09-09, 20:38
:welcome:

Hi,
Firstly...... You are No burden, no burden at all.:) Any time you need a chat just shout.

"I just wanna cry but i cant in front of my son" For me, that comment is amazing, it shows so so much strength & love. :bighug1:

I've only joined the forum a few days, but already found it very helpful.

Take Care,

and remember..... You are no burden. There is great support on here!

Matt