PDA

View Full Version : Worrying about EVERYTHING...rant...

pd
13-09-09, 19:38
I've just finished moving into my new house 3 weeks before uni starts again, I couldn't stay at home any more because the family were driving me round the bend but I'm regretting moving in here so early... my dad drove me up earlier with all my stuff and he's gone now and I'm alone in an empty house, my housemate will be at work untill the early hours of the morning, the other 2 haven't moved in yet and however pathetic it seems I really don't like being alone here, I'm worrying about my health, if something happens to me here I'm all alone and nobody can help me, I've got an irrational fear that somebody else has a key and is going to come in, all my stuff is everywhere, I can't find my 'panic stuff' (rescue remedy, lavender, cammomile) amonst all the stuff everywhere and I'm only online cos I'm stealing the neighbours wireless... (I know it's bad, but without the net I'd be totally alone:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:) need to get off soon cos I feel really bad about it.

Feel really cut off and panicky, the slightest noise makes me jump out of my skin, I'm scared to go to the kitchen for a glass of water ffs.

Rant over :mad:

mandie
14-09-09, 22:38
Hi

Only just seen this, i hope u are feeling bit better tonite.

mandie x

keleb0709
15-09-09, 05:05
Just remind yourself that those feelings are 100% normal for people like us and you did the right thing by distracting yourself! Acceptance is a big word, and can help so much. You are never alone mate, it may be that physically you are but keep using this site when you're down and you'll be fine
Kelley :)