PDA

View Full Version : Doctors waste of time

anx mum
14-09-09, 12:20
Just been 2 see my doctor cos had a really tough weekend been getting severe headaches been really worried cos my mum died from brain bleed 3 years ago although had tests still worried bout this went 2 docs for reassurance she just said its anxiety why ur getting headaches. Not coping worrying all the time please help.

meg86
14-09-09, 12:39
Hello Anx Mum,

It is completely understandable that you would feel this way considering what happened to your mother :( so sorry to hear about that, headaches are a very common symptom of anxiety i have been through phases of having the worst headaches ever with my anxiety, you have had tests though and they came back fine so what else can your doctor do?

I understand why you are worried, i would be in your situation but your test say you are fine so i think you are but i know how horrible these headaches can be, sorry your doctor treated you like this, some arent very sympathetic are they! xx

mumof4
14-09-09, 13:21
thats terriable of ur doctor she should at lest check u and listen to ur fears especilly as ur worried cause ur mum died of a brain bleed(sorry)

i used to get bad headaches with anxiety they lasted for days in end and i used to worry but havent had them in a while,

my sister suffers really bad headaches and she was told migraines have u asked about that?

neil1975
15-09-09, 08:05
Hi,

Do you often get headaches or migraines? It could be that you a magnesium deficient.
I started taking a drink called Natural Calm Magnesium. It helps you relax. I don't suffer with migraines but I suffer with sleep problems and it helps with that. But, I have read testimonials of people who have suffered headaches/ migraines for years and that taking that drink has helped take the symptoms away.

Take Care

Neil