PDA

View Full Version : There's always a but

Laloula
14-09-09, 17:36
I had a really good weekend, went to a gig on Friday, then had dinner with my boyfriends' parents on Saturday and met new people and ate with them on Sunday.
I feel as if my anxiety is slowly getting better etc but today I feel awful.
Not anxiety-wise but just drained and horrible and sad, even though I should feel happy for doing really well.
Do you guys reckon I'm just tired, or maybe because I've been feeling everything so intensely, I need to get used to feeling 'normal'?

Ugh, I just feel useless and pointless and blah.
Sorry if posted in wrong place. Just needed to vent and havent got anyone on hand to vent to, plus theyd just get sick of it.

P.s you know that pm the mods sent, did anyone else freak out because they thought it was only about them, at first? :D I'm so silly sometimes.

jill
14-09-09, 18:33
Hi Laloula:D:hugs:

WOW, hun, you ARE doing great WELL DONE :yesyes:

**I feel awful. Not anxiety-wise but just drained and horrible and sad,**

Please don't be to hard on yourself, I myself have been panic, high anxiety free for a long time, because of this great site, what you have written above I feel this way at the moment, I have come sooooo far but (hay, there goes that BUT) there are times when I feel this way too. I have worked dame hard to get where I am today, so when I have these times when I feel like this I try and ride it through, LOOK MORE on how well I have done, LOOK MORE on whats been going on in this past year ( will not go into that ) but will just say, its been a dame hard year, not just for me, but for all my family and my lovely daughter, bless her.

Remember hunny,:hugs: its dame hard work recovering AND THAT'S WHAT YOUR doing, recovering, its OK, to feel drained and a little sad, these are normal emotions, be kind to yourself, remember reassuring statements are a must, this will pass soon hun.

**Ugh, I just feel useless and pointless and blah**

YOUR ARE NOT useless, please don't think this hun, YOU ARE doing great:hugs: anxiety comes in many shapes and forms, it can effect us so many different ways, its an emotional illness and this is what is does, effects our emotions, you have been through a lot, I don't think its a matter of being happy of what you have achieved over this weekend, BUT, BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, the happiness WILL come later.

Its sooo dame hard when you have no one to vent too, I to feel that all are fed up with me hear talking about thought pattens, panic, anxiety's, stresses, how to work on things, I do like to talk about how I can work things out and how well I am doing, BUT, (there goes that but again ) people around me ARE getting fed up of it and to be honest, I don't blame them. I myself am having a small hiccup, Mmm, I know the reasons why, I am NOT having pa's, but my anxiety levels have been going above, what I call normal, BUT (hehe, that but again ) I AM managing them well, BUT OHHH BOY, I do wish at times there was someone close to me, who understood things a little more.

It is good to vent, so you vent all you want hun :hugs:

**you know that pm the mods sent, did anyone else freak out because they thought it was only about them, at first?**

:roflmao: for a spit second, YES, I did, But this tells me that my mind is not where it should be at, I KNOW, full well that, the pm was NOT directed at ANY ONE person. You are not alone on this hun, I feel because of what this forums address, panic, anxiety's, they both play tricks with our minds, so for ME, this said that my own mind for a split second, went all negative and on the defense, MMMmm FOR NOTHING LOL, its been doing this on other things too, good job this site has tought me well, I STOPPED this thought as soon as it started.

YOU ARE doing soooo WELL, you have answered your own question

**maybe because I've been feeling everything so intensely, I need to get used to feeling 'normal'?**

This is great hun, :hugs: knowing and understanding things helps us move forward.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

Laloula
14-09-09, 19:05
Aw thankyou so much for that reply, its really lovely.
All the buts made me smile!
Its so good to know theres people like you on this forum that 'get' it.

I guess Ill just have an early night and see how things are tomorrow! Might even go shopping if I feel like it.

But yes, thanks.:)