PDA

View Full Version : Lump behinde ear DIME size

jenstanford78
24-10-05, 06:58
Hey there... I was wondering if anyone can help me I found a lump, bump whatever behinde my right ear, I found it yesterday when i was cleaning my face! It is about Dime size and it is on the bone, its not warm to the touch so I figured it wasnt a bnug bit plus I dont know how I would get that I mean it is winter and I have been home and dont go ANYWHERE since my husband went to Iraq, but newayz... I thought maybe a zit but it really doesnt hurt that much, and i really dont think that is what it is, plus it it really hard, and I can move it a little and if I keep messing with it it does start to hurt, I can tell something is there, so I guess there is a little pain, but hard to explain. I was wondering if I should wait a few days before I call the dr, or what. I have never had ANYTHING like this so help me if you can! Thanks![8D]

Peru83
24-10-05, 10:21
In all honesty I haven't a clue what it could be, might be worth your while even just phoning and speaking to a doctor. I Know that over here you can phone your Doctors Practice and give your symptoms to reception and a doctor will phone you back.

might be nothing but always worth getting it checked I say.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

kiacait
24-10-05, 14:25
Hey jen

I got a similar lump behind my ear some 12 yrs ago, freaked like you and went to docs. Turns out its a cyst and it comes up and goes down from time to time, im sure your lump is similar, a trip to the docs will set your mind at rest. Take care

catherine

basics
24-10-05, 20:45
i went to the doctor about this a few years ago

it was a lump you can sort of wobble about under the skin

anyway she said its nothing to worry about

a gland or something