PDA

View Full Version : Hello. Nice to know i'm not alone.

j.culvey
14-09-09, 22:07
Hello anyone reading, How d'you do.

After stumbling across this website, it's given me a slight feeling of relief to know others out there are suffering with similar problems. (Not that i would wish anybody to suffer from anxiety, but i'm sure it helps each of us to know that we are no alone in our worries.)

I have a constant feeling of anxiety, but when put into postions that cause me even more stress or worry (little things like using the telephone or queing in a shop) i find myself suffering mild panick attacks, and sometimes very strong ones. My strongest feelings of anxiety are work and college related, i cannot seem to continue in a job after the first few days. I have no nervous emotions at an interview, but as soon as i get a job the anxiety kicks in, and i find myslef quiting with a feeling of great relief...but an underlying feeling of failure. I am an A Level student at the moment, so work is not a priority, but as i finish next summer, it is something that i will need to overcome.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read,
Best Wishes,

j.culvey

sue.b
14-09-09, 22:25
Hi :welcome: to NMP

I found this site about 3 weeks ago and like you was soooo please to find others that understand and could relate to how i was feeling.

The people on here are very supportive, and there is lots of good info in the main menu on the left hand side of the page.

Take care

Sue