PDA

View Full Version : TERRIFIED of being alone

Wee-Mee
15-09-09, 00:20
I mean,to the point that you feel like you're chest is going to burst and you have to get out your bed and walk about or..something..anything.

I have this absolute fear of being alone. I don't mean,for an hour or two,I mean forever. Like,my mum and dad no longer here and I can't defend for myself. I admit I depend on them so much.

I don't have a elg to stand on,I have no job,I have dropped out of college about 3 or 4 times and it kills because I WANT to be independant and have an education,a job,be emotionally strong etc and it hasn't happened and I am still on this earth with the people that I care about the most yet I am feeling alone. The thing that I don't want and fear the most.

I guess I just wonder if anyone even sort of gets where I am coming from heh..I know I do ramble a bit and tonight is no exception :( xx

Gazman
15-09-09, 19:03
i've got to say i feel very lonely at times and i mean realllly lonely, luckily i have my gf with me nearly all the time now as i lost my job and i was the only provider, we had it good, a decentish council house we were gonna buy cuz we would of got it cheap and then we could of really got on the property ladder... Well tgats all come tumbling down now i suffer with this stupid illness!

Sorry slightly off topic lol but yeah i suffer lonliness a hell of alot, my gf is probably getting sick of me shadowing her around the house and er maybe needing to have the occasional hug ;p