PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I just accept these feelings?

xBettyBoopx
15-09-09, 01:46
As the day goes on & turns to night, my anxiety gets worse, and as it gets later & later so I start to get chest pain etc. Well sometimes I have these symptoms during the day but always at night. Why won't my mind realize this and just stop with the friggin fear?

Every night for I don't know how long, I sit here waiting for something bad to happen & looking at the clock waiting for the time I can take my night tranquillizer!! This is ridiculous!!! About an hour after I've taken the tablet, I start to relax, so then I don't wanna go to bed because I want to FEEL the relaxtion rather than sleep through it!!!:shrug: :shrug:

I'm just so tired of this and need some release from this night after night!!!

Els

RosieXXX
15-09-09, 15:06
Hello Els,

I wonder if it would help to change your night time routine, and to vary the time slightly when you take your tranquillizer, so at least you can benefit from some relaxation time for an hour or so before bed. A change of routine can be quite refreshing, and I do think it might encourage you not to clock watch. I know it can be difficult when you are on your own, because you have to find your own distractions; perhaps a soak in the bath listening to the radio might help.