PDA

View Full Version : Things are looking up....

barbn
15-09-09, 03:55
Sometimes things look so bleek that you wonder if you will ever feel normal again. I have been on both Celexa and BuSpar for almost a month now and I am finally starting to feel normal (well, what ever normal is for each of us). Now my Dr. still may adjust the dosage but, I can't believe how much better I feel.

The medication doesn't take all the GAD or HA away - I still worry alot! But, I am able to control and function through out the day. I am able to reason with myself and not freak out as much! Now, I think therapy will help a lot too. There are days that are worse than others and its a lot of work all the time - but feeling like this is so worth all the work!

Now a month ago I was BAD - I lost almost 30lbs from not eating, I wasn't sleeping, exhausted and I cried all the time - I thouht I was going to die within 3 months (Why, I have no idea). I just wanted to let you all know that there are good days in the future for every-one it is just a matter of finding the right road for each of us!!