PDA

View Full Version : Worried

cherrypie
15-09-09, 09:32
Hi my name is cherrypie. i suffer with irritable bowel syndrome and anxiety, I have a funeral to go to today and i am so worried that i will need the toilet while i am at the service, the trouble is the more i get uptight and worried the more my stomach churns and the more i will need the toilet, I have taken imodium to help, but because i panic, not even the imodium can cope with the adrenaline rush, i dont know what to do, i would hate it if i had a accident in my pants. the irritable bowel type i have is diarrhea predominately, and i worry every time i leave the house, but this time being shut in a church away from toilets, scares me. Help please.

amandaj
15-09-09, 09:36
hi cherry i know how yu feel about needing the toilet all the time ,but some churchs do have toilets have you checked there is one or not?maybe pop to the chemist see if they have something that is stronger than imodium to get you through it if theres no toiltet hope it all goes ok for you
amandaxx

cherrypie
15-09-09, 09:43
No this church does not have toilets. I cant get anything stronger than imodium over the counter, and even the imodium if i am uptight and worried wont stop the diarrhoea, but i cant help worrying about it.

amandaj
15-09-09, 12:25
it is normal to worry about it , imodium doesnt work for me either tbh try not to think about it i know its easier said than done though