PDA

View Full Version : Need some reassurance :(

shirtie86
15-09-09, 13:20
Hi all I started University on monday in to my second day now im enjoying it, I cant stop worrying about my head though im convinced I have a brain tumor or blood clot something along the lines of that, Ive been to the doctors twice now and both times they said it was tension headaches, Im not prone to headaches so this worries me I usualy get chest pains or stomach pains. Its weird type of sensation sometimes its painful on top of my head, sometimes there is pressure on top of my head, then other times its in the sides of my head and across my forehead above my eyebrows. My girlfriend says its stress due to everything thats going on and big changes being made

just need some reassurance

thanks

Paul

blondegirl
15-09-09, 13:34
hi their just read your post, your girlfriend is right its stress, iv had what your talking about many times and always when something new happens in my life i was like it for aweek when we moved to our new house. your head will settle down once you settle in and get used to your new rotine.:)

shirtie86
15-09-09, 13:41
Hi thanks for the reply noticed the "weird head symptoms" come on about a week before I moved out, ive been building up the whole year for the move to uni and things are getting kinda overwhelming not sleeping well and im tired all day and the funny head doesnt help :(