PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else ever feel like this..

ANXIETY26
24-10-05, 17:55
e.g

If I decide to go out somewhere like my local pub, I will drive up there and walk in. Then all of a sudden I will get a feeling of " How the hell did I get here", "Where am I", "What am I doing here". It's as if I've totally lost my bearings. It's such a scary feeling which normally leads to a huge panic attack which makes it worse.

I think it's to do with derealisation? It's been like this for ages for me now and Im getting slightly peeved off.

denise84
24-10-05, 18:19
hi anixiety, i do also feel like this but only sometimes, so i guess your not alone on this x.

dmcgovern

seh1980
24-10-05, 19:34
I get this as well. I think it's because we get there and get really scared about the fact that we are actually 'there'..:D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

Meg
24-10-05, 21:45
*It's such a scary feeling which normally leads to a huge panic attack which makes it worse. *

If its happened more than once , you can be prepared for it and not allow the panic to ensue. You are in control of how you respond to these feelings.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?