PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy Spell's

mum2four
24-10-05, 20:47
I very dizzy right now I feel like my head is really fuzzy and the room dosn't seem like It still it looks wobbly almost.

I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water when it just HIT me That all the dizzy spells I've ever had (million's). Thay were proberly so what connected to my anxiety. I got the dizzy spell's real bad when ever i layed down to go to bed. I use to have to sleep with 3 pillow's as child I still felt like I was going to get sick. I use to lay there and get frustrated that i couldn;t find a postion that didn't make me feel worse. I could never find a position that it went away with just had to find the best postion thay gave the most releif and hope I feel alseep. I use to listen to listen to my walkman back then as well just to take my mind off the dizzyness.

I still get this some time's but it realy decreased dramaticly when I Started to drink more each day. It was proberly anxiety agravated by dehydration. I've been wondering for the 3 year's why if i was drinking more didn't it go away fully.

Right now I'm trying real hard to dirnk the water but it's making me feel yuck like if I'm not carfull I will get sick.

nomorepanic
24-10-05, 20:50
Mum

Sorry to hear that you feel rubbish.

Have you eaten much today - could you have low blood sugar and not realise it cos you haven't eaten much?

Try eating a handful of nuts and seeds to give you some energy.

Hope you feel better soon.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"