PDA

View Full Version : really worried

anxious elephant999
16-09-09, 16:47
Ive had a real bad day every day i wake up in a panic and the day just gets worse , today ive been so dizzy constantly again , so anxious , loads of adrenaline surges , i cant eat , i feel sick all the time , my eye sockets hurt and my jaw aches , i feel proper poorly but i know its not a bug i really think theres something serious going on in my body coz it dosnt matter how much i try and accept the symptons they never get any better , the dizziness that i have all day everyday is the worse sympton but dont know how to get rid of it ,i just want to cry all the time coz im that scared and that fed up of it

randomworry
16-09-09, 16:58
the less you eat the more dizzy you become and the more dizzy you become the more anxious you get.....therefore you should eat as much as possible.
sometimes people get dizzy becuase blood sugar level is low i think.

PanicOver!!
16-09-09, 17:03
I Agree

Lack of sleep will have you feeling poorly also if you feel tired you need to sleep, what do you sleep like at night

anxious elephant999
16-09-09, 17:07
Hi all i sleep ok i think i do wake up a few times but then i always have for years ,i do suffer with my sinuses and get vvery blocked nose if i lay on my left so dont know if im sleeping properly or not

PanicOver!!
16-09-09, 17:39
My CBT counciler found one of my triggers was the restless nights sleep,
the worse the night the worse the day

barbn
17-09-09, 14:04
Anxiety can be an endless cycle - you feel bad, you get more anxious, your feel worse, you get even more anxious....and the cycle goes on! You almost have to force yourself to function, eat and sleep - Like the other posts, if I don't get enough sleep I am just a basket case that day. Half the time I think I am sleeping just fine - the truth is, I really don't think I am....if I don't feel rested when I get up, then I didn't sleep well! As I treat my anxiety (both medication and therapy) I am starting to sleep much better!

LisaLisa
17-09-09, 15:09
Ive had a real bad day every day i wake up in a panic and the day just gets worse , today ive been so dizzy constantly again , so anxious , loads of adrenaline surges , i cant eat , i feel sick all the time , my eye sockets hurt and my jaw aches , i feel proper poorly but i know its not a bug i really think theres something serious going on in my body coz it dosnt matter how much i try and accept the symptons they never get any better , the dizziness that i have all day everyday is the worse sympton but dont know how to get rid of it ,i just want to cry all the time coz im that scared and that fed up of it

Anxious elephant, how long have you felt like this? Are you taking any medication?

Lisa
xxx

anxious elephant999
17-09-09, 17:41
Hi lisa had anxiety for 13 years but was managing ok but this episode has lasted a year and i have tried numerous meds all off which havnt worked since my sertraline stopped working last year which is when this all started , im now taking escitralopram 3 weeks in but dont think this is working ither , this year ive tried prozac and duloxetine amongst others which did diddly :hugs:

KK77
19-09-09, 23:39
Hi
If you're not eating well the escitalopram will most likely lower your sugar levels, as others have said above, and increase the side effects. I've been on many different ADs and have noticed that if l don't eat l get low sugar levels and the ensuing dizziness, shakiness, anxiety etc. Don't forget that these are powerful meds and it's not good if you're not eating.
Hope you feel better soon :)