PDA

View Full Version : please read

tricia56
16-09-09, 16:52
i have sufferd with anxiety for nearly 7yrs now and can any one tell me if they get light headed and feel dizzy as people i know who have anxiety say that the dont get them symtons so ikeep feeling that it is not anxiety i have its something else.

randomworry
16-09-09, 16:56
yep you can get light headed and dizzy. also think about it if people are anxious (well in my case tend to loose their appitite) what do you think happens then.........?

all the best

JohnLuke300
16-09-09, 16:57
Feelings of being light headed or dizzy are common symptoms of anxiety. Although I rarely suffer either, I have read many books on anxiety and phobias and they all listed those symptoms as very common anxiety symptoms.

Hope that helps

John

PanicOver!!
16-09-09, 17:01
Hi

I get the dizzies and light headedness worst part for me
had blood sugar tests and they were all fine
doc said it was the anxiety

valleybear
16-09-09, 17:44
Oh Yes!! Dizziness and lightheadedness are certainly among my symptoms.XX

magpie girl
16-09-09, 17:55
Hi trica,i get dizzy spells all the time,ive had tests ect and it was all put down to anxiety,

Sammy J
16-09-09, 18:36
I get dizzy spells which are followed by a weird numbness feeling in my little finger of my lest hand?!

sue.b
16-09-09, 19:31
Yep, i get the dizzies too. Feel asthough i am walking on a boat in rough seas...lol

Take care

Sue

lindzanne
16-09-09, 19:58
I constantly get dizzy and lightheaded, I always notice it is when Im on my way to do something, maybe social, or going to work, where I am maybe not aware I am anxious but of course sometimes it is there hiding, repressed. Sometimes it even feels like my brain is hopping around a bit, I don't know if that description makes any sense!

mandie
16-09-09, 22:14
Hi

Liteheaded and dizziness are my main anxiety symtoms

love mandie x

barbn
17-09-09, 13:59
All the time for me too! Some days I notice more than others - it has to do with my anxiety and my eating....half the time I haven't taken in enough fluids and I don't even realize it!