PDA

View Full Version : How can i go through with this ???

Desprate Dan
16-09-09, 17:29
Hi everyone,
I hope you can help me out here. The problem is since march this year i have been feeling pretty down troubles with depression and anxiety, i lost intrest in everything and everyone i was starting to become withdrawn.

I tried my best to shake it off but to no avail, in the end it got so bad i had to see the doctor who prescribed me Citalopram and put me forward for CBT.. I knew i had to push and try my best to get out of this hole i had found myself in, a freind phoned me to see if i fancied a trip abroad he said it would be good and something to look forward to.. I knew he was right but i didn't really fancy it, but i thought i should push myself and go for it, so i said yes why not...

There is 7 others going who i really dont know very well, but at least my good mate was going so i would have someone to relate to.......Well thats until the other day when i got a phone call from him saying he had to drop out and someone else is going in his place, because he simply couldn't afford it......:weep: :scared15: GULP.... Oh no what happens now i am all paid up and off to a far away country with people who i dont really know...:scared15: i am going out of my mind with worrie, i knew i should never agreed to go in the first place, i feel physically sick, who will i be sharing with?? again i don't know i find it hard to relate to others who i really dont know, and i have terrible dreams and sometims i will shout out in my sleep....What will they think of me..:blush: :blush:

Please Please let me know what you think...

Thanks Desprate Dan

Luci-loo
16-09-09, 18:24
The only thing I could possibly think of Dan is to maybe meet with the people before you go in the hopes of getting to know them- even if it's just one of them.