PDA

View Full Version : Pressure in left side of head and face

leeann
16-09-09, 19:47
Does any one else get this. Its like a pressure In my head, face, eyes and nose. It makes me go all weird some times like Im going to go really dizzy. I have sinus problems.. could that be it. Im getting so worried ive got something wrong with my brain or im having a stroke.

On friday I had my full blood count test results back and that was fine. Would some thing bad show up on that?

Thank xx

nomorepanic
16-09-09, 19:52
I was going to say it sounds like sinus problems.

cricketjar
16-09-09, 19:55
Hi Leeann

I do not get sinus problems but do get pressure in my head sometimes but that is one of my dreaded anxiety symptoms. As for the blood tests they will show up anything seriously wrong with you and it would prompt the doctor to investigate more thats why they do the tests. You said the results were fine so i would take comfort in that.

Hope you fell better soon

James:)

sarah jayne
16-09-09, 20:18
Hi it could be sinus problem or a tension headache caused by anxiety. I know this cause im going through the same thing ! Hope you feel better soon x

leeann
16-09-09, 20:25
Thanks every one. Im getting bad head aches as well. So horrible x

fairyloveheart
18-09-09, 00:32
I have lots of pressure in my head, face, ears and the docs can't find anything wrong. This has been going on for a few years now. Have had sinus scans and nothing shows up, but is definately affected by weather and air con/environment. Try and see whether these things impact upon your pain?

nicolamucklow
16-03-11, 13:17
It could be a condition called Trigeminal Neuralgia. Generally TN presents with electric shock type pains, but also numbness, pressure, heat, cold, creeping sensations, fizzing.... all kinds of different types of sensations. Just a thought!

Maryellen N
11-10-14, 06:15
Hi it could be sinus problem or a tension headache caused by anxiety. I know this cause im going through the same thing ! Hope you feel better soon x
Hi I have this same symptom as you. I was diagnosed of Temporal Arteritis in Jan 2013 and started having this weird feeling on the left side of my face and around my left eye two months after being diagnosed. Neither the reumy, neither my Internist seem to know about it. I am glad I could find you with this same complain. I hope someday we will find the root cause of this. I don't have any sinus.
I am just getting here tonight. hope we will contact some other time.
xxx

---------- Post added at 01:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:52 ----------

Thanks every one. Im getting bad head aches as well. So horrible x
Hi leeann, I see now I sent my message to another member who was replying to you... sorry.
I am glad I met you on Google and to contact you I came to this site. I don't have any sinus, or headache. I have Temporal Arteritis however this weird symptom has nothing to do with my illness according to the rheumatologist and the internist. If not for that I could say I am doing well of my TA as I was blessed for having been diagnosed and immediately treated at the very beginning!
I am getting here now, just registered.
xxx

---------- Post added at 01:15 ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 ----------

I have lots of pressure in my head, face, ears and the docs can't find anything wrong. This has been going on for a few years now. Have had sinus scans and nothing shows up, but is definately affected by weather and air con/environment. Try and see whether these things impact upon your pain?

Hi fairyloveheart, I 've been looking on Google about this weird symptom we have and could find this website. immediately registered in order to get in touch with those who have the same bad sensation on the face, around the left eye, all over the left side of the head. When wake up in the morning I do not feel anything but as soon as I get up it starts. For the efirst time tonight I could contact someone with this same sensation of pressure - difficult to describe!
We may don't get an answer/explanation but at least we know we are not alone. I am getting here right now. Hope we will get in touch some other time. xxx