PDA

View Full Version : feel alot better after taking fluoxetine

sweetypie
16-09-09, 21:02
iv been taking fluoxetine for 2 weeks now and my panic as nearly gone
i was very scared at first but i didnt get the tiredness
im feeling abit like my self again abit happyer when i feel panic come i can just fight it
im so glad im on these cant wait to tell my doctor how iv been feeling
how as it gone for you guys ????:yesyes:

PanicOver!!
16-09-09, 21:42
Hi

I have been on Fluoxatine for around 3 months and feel great
hope they do the same for you

sweetypie
17-09-09, 17:09
i hope i carry on like this!
thank u hunni x

PanicOver!!
17-09-09, 17:11
Sure you will
I heve been feeling better for around a month now

x

gypsywomen
19-09-09, 14:43
i was on them16 days :bighug1: but with tiredness i stopped after 2 days of stopping after 2 years of hell i felt back to normal so didn't take anymore but bang a week ago it came back ,,realised it must have been Prozac that had helped so started them again today,,, i was silly ,,,i am glad they are working for you xxxxx:D

Tangerine Man
19-09-09, 22:37
Well done.

I have been on them since March. Started at 20mg then as this had little effect was moved up to 40mg a day. Things are slowly getting more balanced with bad days not being as bad as they used to. Mind you I still have black and grey dog days as I call them as I hate the word depression as it seams to envoke such a negative response from so many in society today.:bighug1:

sweetypie
27-09-09, 15:44
im going to ask my doctor if i can have mine put up to 40 because im feeling good but the panic is still there a little if u get what i mean its there but its not full blown like it used to be im just scared that if i get them put up il get side effects iv nearly finished a full month and they have helped iv not even had to take a diazepam or any thing
i feel my self but some days il get a grey dull day! but there not that bad my ocd has got abit worse for instance i can only put things in certain places or i think il be sick if not i av emetophobia you see

Dizzy-Dave
30-09-09, 12:52
Is it normal to be put on 40mg after awhile then ?

My anxiety has lessened on 20mg.

Has 40mg helped alot of anxiety sufferers ?

RUBYRU71
06-10-09, 07:33
if you can stay on 20 and feel good then stay on 20 otherwise you will go up and up alot of people find 20 is not enough to help them so they need to go up, so I suggest if you can handle 20 and feel better then stay on 20 dont increase unless its necessaary

Kirsty-Jayne
06-10-09, 17:56
I*ve been on Flouxetine for a week and a day now. I feel better already :) I went to have a panic attack today, and brought my anxiety levels straight back down again.. Was thinking about one this afternoon, told my self to shut up and thought about something else. Would definately recommend Flouxetine as a Panic attack sufferer :)

eastender24
12-11-09, 00:58
2.5 years on 20 mg a day, if I anticipate extra anxiety I take 80mg propranalol, it def helps