PDA

View Full Version : Some help for tummy trouble

lindzanne
16-09-09, 23:13
There's some great advice here about stomach issues already, but I found this book when I was searching for help with some troubling tummy symptoms. I have never been diagnosed with IBS, but this book covers everything that could possibly go wrong with your tummy. I have a problem with repressing my anxiety and then having weeks of terrible stomach issues. It always scares the crap out of me (oops! no pun intended!) but after following a lot of advice in this book I was feeling sooooo much better within 2 days. I thought I would share it since I know so many of us get these symptoms. Try it before you start panicking about stomach cancer or something! It certainly reassured me.
http://books.google.com/books?id=R45o_QLwPTQC&pg=PP1&dq=IBS+Healing+Plan#v=onepage&q=&f=false

barbn
17-09-09, 13:57
I am in the same boat you are - I am either super anxious and showing it or repressing it - one or the other and my tummy goes bonkers all the time! I am going to take a look at this book!! I have never been diagnosed with IBS either - but I wouldn't be surprised if I had it - seems to fit!