PDA

View Full Version : Just Can't Get It Together.

looking4answers
16-09-09, 23:51
Overall.. I have been fairly I thought... anxious free. We go to town no anxiety we do things around the place no anxiety. Im eating better and not checking my pulse every few minutes..

But most days my body doesn't seem to cordinate with my mind. I get off balance and feel just WEIRD.. nothing really life threatening.. Just WEIRD.

I have been to the doctor and she checked everything she could possibly think of. NOTHING..

Could having anxiety for awhile make you loose your phsyical confidence where you don't trust your body therefore your mind is causing the symptoms?

Yesterday I had to deal with a large Television going out in our bedroom.

I had to disconnect it and carry it away and then lift a large television again and replace wires connections and so on. I checked my pulse after doing it didn't really feel out of breath and everything was normal.

Besides the aggrravation I felt about the television going out and having to do all that I felt ok.

So im thinking ok I must not be in that bad of shape but going out feeding the animals today I got kind of out of breath.. not breathing out of control but just kind of breathless. I have been laying around for about a month or so.. Maybe that is what it is...but its just kind of a strange feeling can't really put my finger on it.

The reason im asking is I just want my life back. Im almost there but not totally . Sometimes when I do things I get worried that I wont be able to do them and then when they are done.. I find there was no problem..

I just don't get it. Its not like im sitting around being worried about myself its just a feeling of not benig all here.. Does anyone else feel this that isn't that anxious after having anxiety before.. ??? Your thoughts anyone ? Thanks in advance

ANYONE ANYONE AT ALL?