PDA

View Full Version : giddy, worried.

alba
17-09-09, 06:13
i am so sorry i need to ask this again, today i got giddy, light headed again, i feel so blury , giddy, i ask someone why, she say u got high cholesterol, that is why u r always giddy, she said she slept only 4hrs but felt fine, she say i may have high cholesterol, and true mine is 6.2ml i am worried horribly now.

is there anything so worng with me?

i feel so giddy, dizzy, i ate meat last night and curry hot stuff, ebfore i went to lseep, when i wake up this morning i felt dizzy, whole day till now. i slept at 11pm and wokeup at 4am then i sleep back at 5.15am and wake up 6am to work.is it my sleeping problem or really high cholesterol i am so confuse.

i feel a bit headache, heart beat fast, and scared worried becos of my health issues again, pls hlep me, i am goin gmad, crazy. i hate feeling dizzy, it make me so not relax. i can't even cool down or relax, i keep pacing up and down worrying sick.

last few days i am ok, this morning bad again. can i survive with high cholsterol what should i do? first?

mandie
17-09-09, 09:26
Alba

High cholesterol wont give u dizzy symptoms.

Its yr anxiety doing this to u

mandie

valleybear
17-09-09, 15:52
As Mandy says high cholesterol will definately not make you feel dizzy. I expect it is your anxiety. Neither does raised cholesterol mean that you are going to die. If the Dr thinks that it is too high he can give you tablets that will lower it. Please try to be calm, you are not going mad either, just very anxious at present, I know. Take care. X

alba
17-09-09, 16:50
Doc Gave Me Medication Simsvarstin But I Don't Want To Take It Yet Becos I Would Like To Self Control It Myself, I Hate Taking Lots Of Medications, Tired Of Taking Medication, I Am Trying To Control Myself, I Feel So Sickly, And I Read Alot Of Articles Saying U Can Die From High Cholesterol, I Am So Scared, But I Ate Meat Tdy, And I Feel So Sick, Dizzy, Giddy, Light Headed And Very Thirsty Feeling, I Am Afraid Could It Be Diabetes Beccos I Feel So Thirsty These 2 Days, And Dizzy, Tired, Chest Heavy, Tightness And Out Of Breathe, I Read Article Saying It Could Be On The Way Of Havin Gheart Diesease, Thinking That My Cholesterol High And Bp Not Too Good, I Am Really Very Very Woried, I Am 38 Yrs This Year, I Feel I Am 80 Yrs Old, Even My Parents Felt Good, But I Feel So So Sick, Neck Pain Chest Tired, Tight And Sickly. I Am So So Sick. Few Days Ago I Feel Okay, Than This Thing Came I Feel Totally Out Of My Mind, My Heart Keep Beating So Fast, And Moving Feeling.

summer09
17-09-09, 17:07
i get the same day in day out all what u r feeling i hate it? so hard 2 relax well dont know how 2 now.u b ok donna xxxx

alba
17-09-09, 17:20
do u think i be ok? with this high chole. ? i am so sos os worried, scared, so sad, why my body is doing htis to me. i feel headahce, giddy, chest like someone pressing it, i am feeling like having heart problem now.

alba
17-09-09, 17:21
the doctor say my heart hears strong and fine , how can that be, when i hv high cholesterol and bad bp , how can that be? and why am i having dizzy, chest pain? why did doctor ask me to take zocor if my heart is fine and good.

mandie
17-09-09, 22:44
Alba, u seem to worry alot about yr cholesterol but u wont takes the meds prescribed for it.

if yr bp is constantly high then the dr may put u on meds but it could be the anx doing it to u.

mandie

alba
18-09-09, 13:30
CAN i just try to control my diet first o sed if it will come down. have anybody tired