PDA

View Full Version : Not again!! Head bumps

boy
25-10-05, 02:09
I was just feeling better and happy for once and I scratch te top of my head and there's a great big wide bump around the middle back of the top of my head and a similar one nearer the front, in the middle and, the middle. This was a similar worry not long ago. I don't remember banging my head there and it doesn't hurt but is it me or is it slightly more numb than the rest of my head? I can't stand it why do I have to be like this???:( What's everyone else's heads like? Are these bumps in fact normal and I've just never noticed them before? I have a cold that's clearing up - would that be a cause maybe?

hunny
25-10-05, 09:34
Sound like normal bumps you just havnt noticed before.
I did the very same thing as you a while back then realised in fact that every has grooves and bumps in their heads same as me!
Nothing to worry about!
Take care
Hunny x

boy
25-10-05, 09:42
Ah hope that's the case, thanks :)

boy
25-10-05, 18:58
Now I'm scared again. Just wish someone could see if it's bruising or not. It'd be hard to get to the doctor tomorrow coz of lectures and I'm terrified of going to the doctor.

seh1980
25-10-05, 20:48
We all have bumps of some type on out heads - try not to worry about it!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

christian
29-10-05, 00:46
A skull by definition has bumps. Not having noticed them before doesn't mean they weren't always there. Some people get cebaceous cysts, which are kinda like pimples on the scalp. This condition is also quite benign.