PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hello

Daka
17-09-09, 21:14
Hi everyone I suffered badley from panic attacks for over 18mths and got over them without medication but latley I have been feeling really low and today prescribed citalopram but now I have found this site I have decided maybe not to use the tabs and get over it like I did last time but it took so much energy that's prob why tabs looked good but not so good now.

gypsywomen
19-09-09, 10:59
tae them it will take a while but they dohelp its just at the begining its hard god bless:hugs:

pollyanna
19-09-09, 11:44
Just to say hi and :welcome: you will find plenty of support here, im sure you will find it helpful while you work on your recovery.

best wishes

P x :flowers:

Fran74
19-09-09, 13:10
Hi Daka,
nice to meet you -:

i would suggest you talk to your doctor before deciding to try without them.
I am a new member here as well , keep in touch and speak to you soon .
Take care and be positive :D
fra

smiley
19-09-09, 13:33
hiya Daka just wanted to drop you a reply hun ,i take Citalopram and at the beginning i felt very much like you do now, what changed my mind about the meds was the thought of living with a couple of extra weeks panic or living with it forever.... i chose the couple of extra weeks,looking back now i wish i had started taking them as soon as my gp prescribed them as the change in my life has been massive,i rarely have a panic attack now and if i do i never even notice it has happened , i have coped with lots of things i never imagined i could and i do so much more now than ever before....... i hope you make the right choice hunny i know i did and i wouldnt change a thing now ,

Feel free to pm me if you want a chat

take care

h xxx