PDA

View Full Version : feel like depression is always here

april tones
25-10-05, 23:15
hi, so fed up with depression! i have had dperession severe 4 years ago, then 2003 i had pnd then now feeling low again. horrible. im taking rescue remedy, vit b complex, heelthy diet, just worrying alot about any thing, news ,papers, on and off sicky feeling, feeling of panic! i put all this behind me but its coming back agin! x

apriltones

Meg
26-10-05, 08:40
April

I know you are working hard to improve yourself with supplements etc, are you doing enough to increase your enjoyment time ie hobbies, things you find happiness in , time with friends / family etc, getting involved in community things.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Sax
26-10-05, 10:19
April, Hi yes I know the 'fed up with depression' feeling and i'm sorry you are feeling low again. You sound llike you are fighting it which is really positive - how about telling yourself having beaten it before no way are you going to ever let yourself get that low again. I know this is easier said than done but having come out the other side you are in control.
Every morning tell yourself ' I am a positive person, this is not going to beat me, I am going to have a better day than yesturday'

I know its not like a click of the fingers and can't be that easy but its a start and of course being able to off load thoughts and feelings is vital too. Well done April.

((((((((hugs))))))))))

Sax xxx

"Friends are the like the stars......you can't always see them but they are always there!"

april tones
26-10-05, 14:32
hi guys, feel so low today as constantly felt panic coming on all day! grinding my teeth so hard. i was walking down road with my son and had a rsuh of panic out of the blue! i have had this years ago when i had severe depression. so scared im getting bad again! it was like i wasnt here, just felt and sure i heard a zooom! then felt like body was shutting down and everything looked hazy. when i took a big breath in shock it went. is that panic? reality thing?> i havfe had before but it makes you think, what was that? xxx

apriltones