PDA

View Full Version : i don't understand

lonely
18-09-09, 14:06
:ohmy: i got homework off my therapist while they were away for 4weeks, it was to fill in these sheets about when or if i have urges to self harm, the feeling get and ratings out of 10 etc, i was given loads of sheets
but i only filled in one sheet with about 8 times, then they say this hasn't worked out :ohmy:

well surely if i havn't wrote anything else in its an improvement, i can't fill anympre in if i havn't harmed anymore then i have im not going to harm myself just soo i can fill all the sheets in :shrug:

im not going to be made to feel ive failed for not doing it all, when i know i havn't as i didn't need to fill it all in :huh: if that makes sense :roflmao:

PanicOver!!
18-09-09, 14:11
Makes perfect sense
I was asked to do the same with my panic atacks and was questioned why i hadnt filled out more trigger sheets
Madness!!!!!

Wee-Mee
18-09-09, 20:47
I wonder sometimes wether our docs are the ones with issues honey honestly. I mean,did they want you to be throwing yourself on the ground punching yourself,I mean it is WONDERFUL you didn't have all of them ticked. Did they want you to be worse? :(

Don't let it feel like you failed anything petal. I know it is rather confusing. xxxxxx