PDA

View Full Version : feeling better now. Thank's guy's.

mum2four
26-10-05, 08:06
I feel almost back to my happy self again after my panic attack. I even got up with ease to house work there was no over thinking or negative thought like i dont have the energy or my head is fried ect. i just got up and did a fue thing and that is rare fo me so that a big sucsess. I wasn't doing it the house work while stressing out i just did with a smile and peace and calm. No worry's that feel likes heaven to me.

Thanks to the people who talk to me during my numbness time after my panic. I think it realy help to have someone to talk to. It was even good just posting during the time after right after the biggest part of my panic attack.I was fucusing on the site and the nice people that would read my word rather than getting into a negatiive train of thought about noone being around to help me or hug me. That was a big help i think. thank you.

take care all of you.

Meg
26-10-05, 08:52
Excellent Mum.

Well done . You are making strides forwards in dealing and coping with your feelings and emotions

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
26-10-05, 13:58
Glad you are feeling better Mum and are finding new and helpful ways of managing this better.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.