PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am a new member

Fran74
19-09-09, 10:38
Hello everyone,
my name is Francesca i am originally from Rome but lived in the uk
for the past 7 years..I have been suffering from anxiety for at least 10
years ..when i was in rome i went see a freudian psychology for two years twice a week , which was very hard but she helped me so much ..i think my
problems started because i had a difficult childhood ..mum left when i was three and my dad was a drug addict and alcoholic so i had to leave with my uncle family. So not too go on too much....my problem is i have anxiety ...there was
a time getting on the tube was like dying every time ....i amtired of the feeling
anxiety gives me ..lost , the sensation of being detached and always being scared of the next panic attack ...i try not to take drugs i do although keep some drops( kind of downers) always in my bags ...so i ask myself will ever be normal ...and leave life without millions of worries in my head ? I am very happy to have found this forum and sorry if i went on too much -;)
ciao
Fran
Fran

gypsywomen
19-09-09, 10:56
hello fan ,,well your not on your own ,,we all suffer on this site you will fnd it helpfull i do ,,if i wake up feeling bad i come o here and 10 to 1 somebody is going throu the same its an awfull feeling ..sounds like your suffering like me with post traumatic stress sydrome,,because of what you have been throu:bighug1: :bighug1:

Fran74
19-09-09, 11:10
Thank you both -:) i am so happy to have
found this forum with so many people that
actually know what i am going through-:)

pollyanna
19-09-09, 11:54
Buongiorno Fran

:welcome: , i am sure you will find this site very helpful as you fight off this anxiety, you are with people who understand what it is like to have this sort of problem and dont judge you.

take care
and best wishes

P x :flowers:

Fran74
19-09-09, 12:33
buongiorno Pollyanna,
thank you for kind reply -:) I am very happy to have found this
site i feel less lonely already ....
Speak to you soon
ciao
F

Tangerine Man
19-09-09, 22:47
Fran,

Welcome, the good thing about NMP is that there is always someone to tap away to who understands what ever time of day or night you want reassurance.

Ciao for now

PanicOver!!
19-09-09, 22:50
Hi Fran

Im sure you will find lots of support and friendship here

x x x

Fran74
19-09-09, 22:58
Thank you both-:)today I must have spent around 7 hours in the forum ..it has been very helpfull and kept my anxiety low...