PDA

View Full Version : Fear of going into new places ...

Fran74
19-09-09, 11:37
Hi there i have just joined the forum today -:)
I suffer from general anxiety had a few panic attacks over the years and living with anxiety every day every night ..although
in the past year on top of everythig else i am scared of going into new places , scared that i will not feel confortable and that this feeling will trigger my anxiety and that i will be stuck there ...not sure if i have it explained well.. Thanks :flowers:

pammy1944
19-09-09, 11:44
hiya Fran ...welcome to NMP....they are wonderful people on here to help will most stuff. I understand your fear of new places ( and familiar ones) I suppose the best thing is to get over panic disorder which is akin to finding gold in a swamp !!! Some manage to do it but I've not found a way yet after many years . My intentions are good ( excellent in fact) but the practise is a different matter . stay with it and keep in touch on here and let us know of any developments ........good luck xx

Fran74
19-09-09, 12:13
Hi Pammy nice meeting you-:) yes it is just fear generally i help myself with some drops ,downers that i buy from italy , but i would like just to go everywhere without 'the worry' . I hope one day i will be free of panic but as you say it is hard , i help myself with couselling but when my anxiety is bad seems all the work i have done is for nothing -:) anyway i still have hopeThank god ! Keep in touch Fran:hugs: