PDA

View Full Version : Im feaking out !!

Qix
20-09-09, 09:09
Hey all Im freaking out this morning!! I didnt get to sleep last night because i didnt feel tired .

I went to lay down about an hour ago and noticed a low "hissing, ringing" In my ear !!

I have had head, face, jaw, temple pressure for a few weeks now and now this !!

Guys im freaking out what is this ? Im scared !

gypsywomen
20-09-09, 09:29
h it sounds like with you not getting any sleep in the night then sleeping for short time has got your adrenalin going mad dont worry it will ware off as day goe on ,,,i get hissing in ears when dont sleep well we all need a good niht but with axciety its hard ,,,god bless hope you feel better soon :bighug1: :bighug1:

Qix
20-09-09, 09:40
Thanks gyp. I just trying to calm down. I was trying to sleep and my head just felt really heavy and then that sound! got me all shaken up ! I started to shake with panic! now the pressure in my temples is worse and my eye hurts!

PanicOver!!
20-09-09, 10:24
I have my worst days when i dont get much sleep
as if my mind is too tired to fight the anxiety
sure it will pass

best wishes x

xfilme
20-09-09, 17:34
Sounds like Tinitis.... it sucks.... ive had it all my life.

Qix
20-09-09, 18:55
I was starting to think i had titinus but can titinus just come out of the blue? can it be triggered by anxiety? would it go away when i dont feel as bad?

I am trying to rationalize all my symptoms but i am getting very annoyed! I have just woke up the ringing is not as bad it only if i try to really hear it, i hear it!

Now as you all may know i ahve been to my gp this week and after a full blood test which was clean she recommended a snius problem . I am on nasal spray and decongestion tables.

Now i think i have had a sinus problem for a long time ever since i remember when i bend down i get increased pressure in my face and difficulty breathing our of my nose.

Is it possible that the sinus problem has just escalted to the point of all the ear and face and jaw trouble? I have yellow fleme .

IS it possible my worry and anxiety has triggered or made the sinus problem worse?

I am just trying to understand what is going on! 8 weeks ago i was perfectly fine atleast i felt it. Yes i had the odd pain or headache but who doesnt?

Ever since my first panic attack i have not been the same, i have had near every physical symptom imaginable .

I have been and gotten every test and exam nearly but the one thing i have not mentioned to my doc is and mri or a cat scan on my head.

I dont want to sound silly infront of the doc and im sure if they thought i needed one they would of sent me for one? I just feel like i will never have peace of mind if that is always in the back of my mind.

Do you think i should ask the doc?

Thanks all

xfilme
25-09-09, 12:03
You will find with tinnitis, the more attention you give it, the more emphasised it will become.

AngelHeart
25-09-09, 14:22
I suffer alot from Tinnitus, esp as I wear hearing aids. I can deffo tell you that it can start and stop at any moment suddenly and can be caused by tiredness and anxiety. Believe me I know about it, been suffering for 4 years. Its not a nice condition but its harmless. HTH ,

Pauline xx