PDA

View Full Version : worried, abt sugar things,

alba
20-09-09, 14:03
i did my blood sugar test in July check for diabetes, and it result coame out to be normal, 5.3ml, doctor say normal. i dit the test in July 2009, is the result effective till tdy, becos it scared me crazily when i find (sorry to ask this)- that my discharge on panties is full of ants. i am so scared, is it diabetes or what? pls help , i am so worried, i did blood sugar test in jUly result normal but why tdy my discharge is full of ants i did drink coke and took sweet cakes tdy.could it be yeast infection again? pls pls i am scared. i

nomorepanic
21-09-09, 21:31
Alba

Are you saying that you have ants in your pants? Real live ants?

alba
22-09-09, 01:03
yeah of course real ants, don't know why, i am so scared.

nomorepanic
22-09-09, 16:01
So you found these when you went to the loo for example and they were crawling around in your pants?

suzy-sue
22-09-09, 17:20
Alba you need to go to the Dr,as It sounds like you have caught crabs .You can catch them through sexual intercourse or toilet seats .The dr will give you some lotion to get rid of them ,.Sue x

bottleblond
22-09-09, 22:52
Alba

Crabs are an STD...'Sexualy transmitted disease' and can only be passed on from person to person. It is imperitive that you talk to you GP regarding this matter as he/she will want to treat this matter to stop reinfection.

Hope things improve for you soon

Lisa
x

alba
23-09-09, 01:58
i left my panties somewhere outside not in the toilet, suddenly there's ants there, so far never happen before, i am so worried, is it not diabetes right? it's so scary, anyone experience before?

alba
23-09-09, 01:58
so far i have never go to public toilets except in office, std so far only did wth hubby.so scarey

suzy-sue
23-09-09, 13:23
Im sorry to ask Alba ,but I am a little confused ..Since you have bathed, and changed your panties ,have you still got the ants in your discharge ? Sue x

bottleblond
23-09-09, 13:53
Alba

Why would you leave your underwear outside? :wacko:

alba
23-09-09, 14:31
no, i just left it there for 15mins as iam about to wash it, i left it on the floor in my bedroom, becos i rush to have my bath, so after bath i thought i will wash it, when i came out abt 15mins i saw ants on my panties, i am shocked of my life, and felt so scared of diabetes.

bottleblond
23-09-09, 14:36
Alba

I am 100% certain this have absolutely nothing to do with Diabetes or anything else heath related.

Lisa
x

alba
23-09-09, 14:37
no, i just left it there for 15mins as iam about to wash it, i left it on the floor in my bedroom, becos i rush to have my bath, so after bath i thought i will wash it, when i came out abt 15mins i saw ants on my panties, i am shocked of my life, and felt so scared of diabetes.

suzy-sue
23-09-09, 14:46
Ants will crawl on anything moist .Get some ant killer to get rid of them .It doesnt mean you have diabetes ..Your urine will smell of peardrops if you have ..Sue x

Maj
23-09-09, 15:26
My goodness! No matter where you underwear is I really think you should go to your g.p. as you shouldn't have symptoms like this.
Regards
Myra:shrug:

Maj
23-09-09, 15:54
Sorry!! I posted this reply after you'd said you'd left your underwear on floor. I was a bit bamboozled!! Yes, I'd buy some ant killer. They are a real pest and you have to keep on top of them.
Take care
Myra:)

alba
24-09-09, 05:23
could it be yeast infection, i 've it early this year, doc gave me a course of antibiotics, normal antibiotics, then i never check again.

suzy-sue
24-09-09, 11:03
If there is a lot of discharge it sounds more than likely .It wont go on its own ,so it would be a good idea to go to the Dr I think Alba .Take care sue x