PDA

View Full Version : want to STOP diarrhea

trevor
26-10-05, 22:05
hi guys,,

with my anxiety i suffer alot with the dreaded thing diarrhea ,,if i have to go out and in a morning i know not a nice subject but has to be dealt with nevertheless,,

anyway i have been listening to a lady calld lucindaa barrett she is a recovered agaraphobic completely and she runs her own coureses now helping other people who suffer ,

luckly enough i managed to download the full 16 week course from the net and on her 4-5 cd she talks about food and stuff and she couldnt reccomend highly enough BRAN yes BRAN pure unrefined bran available at health food store and such ,,

i got hold of some and only my second day of useing it my diarrhea has gone .

it looks like sawdust but really is good ,,it works in 2 ways if you have diarrhea it soaks up the water in it,,,,and if you are consipated it helps release water to help you go,,

give it a try guys honestly it has helped me,,

take care now ,

trevor:D

mazz
26-10-05, 23:59
my panic causes that too , but its made me stop eating so much . infact i cant eat much at all because of the dreaded diorherra.

trevor
27-10-05, 07:31
hi mazz,

honestly you only need to take 3 tablespoons of pure bran in a yogurt or something and within 22 days i garuntee your toilet trots will be gone like mine ,,

good luck ,,

trevor,:D

Sus
25-11-05, 18:58
Hey Trev, Im gonna give this a go. Does Bran Flakes count?? I been eating these for a week with bananas. Or does it have to be health food pure bran stuff?? How much do you have to eat how often?? Sus, xx