PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness

Panic33
20-09-09, 16:05
How many suffering from anxiety/panic are tired al ot more than before they became ill?

steveh31
20-09-09, 16:50
Sometimes the tiredness is unbearable i had to come home from work a few weeks ago as I "hit the wall" and couldn't stay awake.

sandy35
20-09-09, 19:11
I can relate to this as I have fallen asleep on the bus a few times. Luckily I did wake up before my stop.

sarah jayne
20-09-09, 22:24
Im always tired, i never seem to have any energy !

Fran74
20-09-09, 23:41
Me too always tired, i think is because my muscles and nerves are so tense plus my mind is always thinking thinking thinking !!!

Anxious_gal
20-09-09, 23:51
I have been getting enough sleep, I get well, take my vitamins,..........
But this week, although this week has been so stressful for me, my anxiety has hit the roof! well anyways this week I'm so tired like I feel like I'm on sedatives!
also I feel weak, my muscles hurt as if I have been doing a lot of hard work!
Also when I'm feeling this tired it's hard to eat as I'm not hungry so when i do eat i feel too full and sick

Panic33
21-09-09, 09:48
I have been getting enough sleep, I get well, take my vitamins,..........
But this week, although this week has been so stressful for me, my anxiety has hit the roof! well anyways this week I'm so tired like I feel like I'm on sedatives!
also I feel weak, my muscles hurt as if I have been doing a lot of hard work!
Also when I'm feeling this tired it's hard to eat as I'm not hungry so when i do eat i feel too full and sick

This is exactly how I'm feeling and why I started the poll.

cricketjar
21-09-09, 11:47
I find that im really tired after some exercise like a drained weak feeling. I also think that too much thinking makes me tired.

Cat80
22-09-09, 13:01
I feel tired all the time even if I sleep all night. I feel like I've constantly had a sleeping tablet and am fighting to stay awake. It's terrible. I've tried so many vitamins etc and nothing helps the tiredness

rochelle_21
27-09-09, 19:46
I am always tiered, my muscles ache and i have been getting alot of headaches, everything is an effort.

Joellie
27-09-09, 20:51
I feel like anxiety knocks energy from me. I can just lay down close my eyes at whatever part of the day and just sleep a little bit. I feel the repetitive thoughts and worries and the knot in my stomach can just drain my energy from me

Panic33
06-10-09, 18:14
Do you think it could be due to the sleep we get not being as deep as we normally would? I know I*m sleeping as many hours, but I have vivid dreams most nights and find it hard to wake up in the morning

Delaney
06-10-09, 20:07
Im on cit 40mgs and constantly feel like im in a daydream, always tired, struggle to get up in the morning most times, scared of doing "hard" work for fear of breaking down in exhaustion, muscles ache, pressure in my head, but as i have been doing next to nothing due to anxiety/depression for a year, i blame 50% on mind, and the other half on body

Maj
06-10-09, 20:10
I think anxiety has a huge impact on your overall health. It takes such a lot out of you mentally and physically, so yes, I get tired sometimes.
Myra

Panic33
09-10-09, 23:37
I'm constantly tired all day from waking up, yet come this time of night feel fine and dont want go sleep.