PDA

View Full Version : Ok Day 7 Now!!!

tashbarnes87
20-09-09, 17:18
You guys have been great and helping me but its still happening & now another new symptom. My right knee is twitching constantly for 7 days now!!! every time i straighten it & put pressure on it like walking or standing. My new symptom is buzzing/ vibrating all in that leg. i know buzzing is an axniety thing but i dont think its a coincidence its in the same leg as the twitching. The buzzing is almost constant & im noticing when sat down mainly in my foot, i was sat on my knees for a split second earlier & i thought my phone was buzzing in my back pocket but nope its my foot :(

Its exactly like someone has a phone on vibrate next to my feet. Pllllleaseee help im finding this all really hard to deal with, terrified its MS or ALS.

Sorry for rambling xx

rebeccad
20-09-09, 17:38
Hi Tash, when you went to the docs if he was really concerned he would have sent you for further tests. When i had my foot tingling i mentioned it to my mom and she said sometimes she feels her foot buzzing/vibrating when she puts any weight on it, she just ignores it and it goes. Many "normal" people have alsorts of strange sensations going on but just take no notice, where as us ha sufferes blow everything up and every sensation is magnified by the anxiety. I really do not think you have any of the diseases as both do not present in this way. Large amounts of adrenaline will cause all of these things to happen.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

tashbarnes87
20-09-09, 19:35
I know i just feel like im buzzng all over i hate it! and the fact its another sensory symptom scares the absolute crap out of me :(

countrygirl
20-09-09, 21:59
I have had buzzing and twitching muscles for past 20 yrs and I still don't have any neurological disease and believe me I have been tested inside out for them with many brain mris.
I get twitching muscles in my legs and a feeling like someone has hit a tuning fork - sound familier. I can get this all day every day for months then it goes away completely. I hadn't ahd it for ages but I moved house a month ago and had 7 weeks of severe stress with the house move before that - guess what a week after moving house and everything supposedly settling down my legs notably my thigh muscles back and front are twiching for england all day long and buzzing sensations in both legs and pubic area!!!!
Rather a coincidence that the two should happen like that so think I can safely say stress and anxiety cause twitching muscles and buzzing feelings.

tashbarnes87
21-09-09, 10:56
thanks countrygirl its really bad today buzzing everywhere leg twitching 24/7 it feels like the muscle is stretching. I know thats sounds weird i just cant cope with it. Im scared beyond belief and this buzzying is horrible feels like a bee buzzing all the time :(

Thanks
Tash