PDA

View Full Version : Hissing In Ear?

Qix
21-09-09, 02:57
Hey all, Anyone with anxiety get hissing in there ear? its a really low pitch hiss? I have sore head and the doc says its my sinus.

So i got this now and naturally im abit worried? what causes this?

Qix
21-09-09, 05:23
Guys i think i may have an answer or rather a therory. My doc gave me sinus tablets and spray on wednesday. could the hissing in my ear be fluid be released and maybe gathering in my ear?

shorty1969
21-09-09, 09:00
I have it to ! Its a pain in the arse , The more anx i get the worse it gets , ive never mentioned it to the doctor though .It does come and go , and i always have some background music ie tv ,radio on to drown it out a bit .

Jaycey
21-09-09, 09:30
I started to get the hissing sound when my anxiety was really bad..The Doctor has checked my ears and said it's probably Tinnitus..which is a permanent thing..The first couple of days that I had it, I thought I would go mad, but as time went on, I just got use to it. I've always got it, but it doesn't bother me now as I forget about it and only really notice it when I'm in silence or I think of it..Just try to forget about it and concentrate on other things, like Shorty1969 said...have background music on or chat to people.. Good luck