PDA

View Full Version : What am i gonna do?

anx mum
21-09-09, 09:38
So scared really dont know what 2 do as most of u know been getting constant headaches for about 6 weeks now really getting me down:weep: tried everything painkillers, appunture, heat pads cool strips. When i go 2 doctors its like they dont treat me seriously so scared today cos on my own at home my partner gone bk 2 work. And if i dont go bk 2 work later ive lost my job.

PanicOver!!
21-09-09, 10:01
Sorry to hear your still feeling bad
Maybe going to work will take your mind off your tension

Best wishes x

anx mum
21-09-09, 10:03
do u think really want 2 go cos like my job but scared incase i dont cope.

PanicOver!!
21-09-09, 10:12
You wont know if you can cope until you try
you have coped over the last 5 weeks
what have you got to lose
i have every faith in you

please let me know how you got on i will be thinking of you x

sarah jayne
21-09-09, 10:13
Im sure you will be fine, as you know ive had a headache for 5 weeks and ive still been able to work. Theres been times when i havent felt i was able to but ive managed. Ive found that keeping busy takes my mind off my headache and its also good to get out of the house for a bit. I only work part time but thats enough for me at the moment, ive woken up today and the left side of my face is swollen, they cant blame that on my anxiety !x

rubymolloy
21-09-09, 10:57
Hiya,
I hope you are feeling a bit better. I too get into a terrible state over work, appointments, anything where I have to be at a certain time, especially if it's all a rush.
Empathize with you
love ruby
x

randomworry
21-09-09, 11:21
i really understand how you feel anxmum i have to start a masters course on friday although i have a headache all the time now. And i have to start because i deferred it last year!

but it should be a distraction as the other posters have said

marfen
21-09-09, 17:20
Hope everything's gone okay for you at work today. :hugs:

sarahsarah
21-09-09, 17:35
My headaches were (are?) worse when I am not at work- I was busy, had more to think about and the headaches, although there, were not the be all and end all. When I wasn't at work, I was focusing on them and they felt much more serious and painful. Hope it all went well for you today xx