PDA

View Full Version : HEADACHES

kittykat
21-09-09, 09:53
Firstly I'm going to apologise for ranting on in this post :blush:
I've not had to post for a bit as I have been on citalopram for about 7wks and it seems to be helping my health anxiety and panic a lot, but over the past few weeks I've been having more frequent headaches and migraines with visual disturbances, zig zag lights etc. Never used to have them so frequent. Also I can sometimes feel a pulsating sensation in my head that makes my hearing go funny for a minute or so and I also feel like there is a pressure in it. So now I can feel the HA doubts starting to creep in and the feeling that I've not missed at all...... the sense of dread!!!! Could it could be the start of a brain tumour or brain bleed?
I was in bed last night around about 11pm and didn't feel particularly stressed and took a migraine which started with the zig zag lights and then a pounder of a headache soon followed, I also felt dizzy and unbalanced after it and it took me ages to get to sleep as i got really scared that something bad would happen.
I've been to the doctors a few months ago and he done some basic tests as in balance , reflexes etc and he didn't seem concerned and i've also had my eyes tested and the optician said they were fine, would they be able to pick up on things that would make them suspicious?
I'm not sure what to do now as I am worrying a bit and I am not googling these symptoms as I know that will make me 100% worse, has anyone any thoughts on what this could be? Help xx