PDA

View Full Version : Lorazepam

tiffuk
21-09-09, 13:39
Has anyone had these before? my doctor has given me some as i am suffering really bad with anxiety.
I'm not to keen on taking tablets, just wondered if anyone knows how they make you feel???

luke1982
21-09-09, 13:43
Just got them from my doc too about a week ago or so, i was a bit apprehensive at first about taking them. But they are really good calm me down when im feeling particularly anxious, only down side to them is they make you feel very sleepy.
Hope this helps :)

barbn
21-09-09, 13:48
I haven't taken this one before - but keep us updated. It is always good to have opinions on different anxiety/depression medication. I am currently on Buspar.....

tiffuk
21-09-09, 13:53
I don't know if I should take them, I have a very young baby (6 weeks old) :wacko:

lulu45
03-12-09, 21:42
Hello

I know this is an old post, but I found them helpful at first, only to find they made me feel worse and now trying to go cold turkey on them after 2 months and its PURE hell, I just pray I get through it so addictive and that quickly.

Lulu

Alisonj
03-12-09, 23:48
Been on them over 2 years now. Made me sleepy in the beginning but now they just help with the attacks.