PDA

View Full Version : Black clouds.

Lee.
22-09-09, 17:37
I noticed there was nowhere to write for depression so i'm posting here.
I used to get panic attacks and occasionally have heart palpitations but I now feel my brain is to dead to suffer anymore, I just walk around with a constant black cloud hovering over me. Anyone else feel like this??????
Lee.

freudian nightmare
23-09-09, 08:26
Hello lee,
I have suffererd with anxiety and panic mostly in the past but i now have depression. I have often felt low due to my anxiety but this is sooooo different i would not wish it on anyone, it effects everything and as you said it is like a dark cloud looming with no sign of relief. I think it was winston churchill who called it his black dog and boy was he right. Anyway just to let you know you're not the only one who feels that way on here, it's a lonely illness so any support is welcome i'm sure you agree. Take care and best wishes :D x

Joellie
23-09-09, 08:47
Ive had that. Although its wierd, I saw mine as a dark gray cloud that got darker depending on what was going on around me. I was on citalopram which helped me and i had gone 7 months without it and here i am again battling that and a new ugly friend called anxiety lol

I guess the term "every cloud has a silver lining" will come in handy for you, I just used to think yeah i feel rubbish and feel like i cant function very well on my own the worst of it has probably gone.

I hated it and i dont think id have come out of it without citalopram.